At 4CITY Youth Sports Leagues ("4CITY") we are extremely committed to protecting your privacy. Generally, we only collect personal data from you in order to register you and your player and serve you better. That said, it is important that you understand exactly what our business practices are regarding privacy protection. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us about it. See you on the court!
2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. All information (e.g. date of birth, jersey size, etc.) provided about players under 13 must be submitted by their parent or guardian.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country; by submitting Personal Data through our Service, you expressly consent to the foregoing.
4. Types of Data We Collect. "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you. We collect information from you as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
- If you join 4CITY as a member ("Member") we will collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, and address.
- If you register a child as a player ("Player") in one of our programs ("Services"), we will collect limited Personal Data about the child, such as grade, first and last name, height, any allergy or health issues, and jersey size. In most cases in order to complete the registration, you will be required to provide billing information including credit card information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys or marketing promotions, we may collect additional profile information or other stuff.
- When you post messages on the message boards of our app or site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We may also collect Personal Data or other data at other places on our Site or App, in conjunction with new or additional features that are intended to assist Parents and Players in utilizing our Services, or to provide other services to you.
(b) Information Collected via Technology.
- Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
(c) Google Analytics. We currently use Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it. We may also use Google Analytics to remarket our Site to you by serving ads on on our behalf on third party websites. Please see the following links for more information about Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/, www.google.com/privacy.html, and www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
(a) General Use. We only use the Personal Data you submit to us to respond to requests that you make, to aid us in serving you better, and in the following ways: (1) to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; (2) to identify you as a user in our system and remember your preferences and the progress you have made using our system; (3) to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service; (4) to send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created; (5) to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; (6) to respond to your inquiries and requests; (7) to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; (8) to send newsletters, announcements of new programs or services, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Service and for other marketing purposes of 4CITY; (9) to personalize educational recommendations to you based on your preferences.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Service and improve Site navigation. Curious reserves the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in its sole discretion.
(a) Profile Information. None.
(b) Third Party Service Providers. We do not currently, but may in the future share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Service that we offer; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; to provide billing/payment services, and/or to provide other services to 4CIRY. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by 4CITY.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
(b) Changes and Corrections to Personal Data. You may change or correct any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements) as required by law. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives until those archives expire. We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
(c) Access to Personal Data. You may request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data. We will provide that copy in a reasonable timeframe.
9. Security of Your Personal Data. 4CITY is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, you acknowledge that while 4CITY uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, 4CITY cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your Personal Information or that the information on the Service may not be accessed, modified, used, disclosed, or deleted by unauthorized persons.