“Pre-Season” Registration Now Open, Ends 11/29!
Welcome to the new 4CITY Youth Basketball (formerly PANJB)!
These challenging times call for creative solutions to keep our kids healthy and our community strong. So, while we wait for public health conditions to improve, we will be offering "pre-season" versions of our popular Rookie League (K-2, co-ed) and Divisional Leagues (3rd-8th grade boys and girls). While much of the training will be conducted online, players will be placed on small teams so our kids can enjoy socializing and competing with the same group throughout the season. Plus, Divisional teams will have Saturday practices in person at outdoor courts when weather permits.
4CITY "Preseason" League benefits:
- Healthy bodies, healthy minds. Many kids are struggling to get enough physical exercise during online or hybrid school days. Not to mention the lack of social connection with other kids! 4CITY preseason programs will optimize the physical and social health benefits of getting kids playing sports.
- Professional coaches. All online training will be led by coaches experienced in leading virtual workouts to help players maximize their skill development, fitness, and fun while waiting to return to the hardcourt.
- Flexibility. We have designed flexibility into both programs—as health restrictions are relaxed, we will add Sunday competitions against other teams to the schedule. Parents who prefer zero contact can opt out of all in-person activities.
- Priority for getting back to play. Preseason players will have priority for any league games we are able to conduct in the spring, since gym space is likely to be very limited.
- Swag. All preseason players will receive a 4CITY basketball, shirt and face mask.
Space for our "Pre-Season" program is limited.
Registration for PANJB families opens Tuesday, November 17th starting at 9 am. Friends of PANJB families can register Wednesday at 9 am (they must list referring family).
Registration for Divisional Leagues and Rookie Leagues all end on 11/29. Don't wait—spot are limited this year!